LEADERSHIP FOR EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT: BOOST PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
"The price of greatness is responsibility." – Winston Churchill
Managers play a crucial role in the success of an organization by leading employees to be loyal and perform better which ultimately has a positive impact on the customer experience. By distinguishing between management and managerial effectiveness, our practical solutions focus on performance that is clearly defined and measured, enhances cross functional and team collaboration and rewards to accelerate individual, team and organizational success.
We drive employee engagement and productivity by assessing the existing performance management system and implementing a fit for purpose framework that energizes employees to engage in a two-way performance review that is transparent and drives performance improvement.
Our solutions are for leaders who want to improve their team’s performance and increase productivity.
- Enhance your capabilities to inspire, influence, empower, overcome individual and group resistance and handle misaligned people.
- Develop skills to optimize performance, build collaboration and manage bottlenecks and workflows.
- Enhance skills to coach and mentor - conduct reviews, set goals, measure outcomes and engage in two-way feedback.
- Interview and onboard new team members successfully.
- Develop a critical thinking mindset to think and act more logically and systematically to be innovative, make decisions and solve problems.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and learning to increase employee performance and retention.
- Set goals, KPIs, metrics and dashboards and use data to make sound business decisions and turn strategy into positive outcomes.
Do you want to increase employee engagement and productivity for better business performance and profitability?
Attracting, retaining and developing employees gives an organization a competitive advantage as you are able build a healthy talent pipeline of high potential individuals who are ready to move into new roles as your business scales and grows.
Having the capabilities to coach, delegate, confidently deal with poor performance and difficult situations and lead change are some of the differentiating qualities that sets a high potential leader apart from their peer group.
Why you should participate to boost employee engagement and productivity
Organizations that prioritize leadership skills for high performance outpace their competitors as they increase employee engagement and productivity.
We work with our clients’ leadership teams to build high-performance teams by introducing a coaching culture across their business to improve processes, leverage performance and create a strong employer brand.
How we create high impact culture and performance change for our clients:
- enhance leaders’ capabilities to inspire, influence, empower, overcome individual and group resistance and handle misaligned people;
- demonstrate how to manage talent, build succession pipelines, foster collaboration and continuous learning to build an engaged workforce and optimize business performance;
- enable managers to manage remotely to optimize performance, build collaboration and manage bottlenecks and workflows;
- enable managers to set goals, KPIs, metrics and dashboards and use data to make sound business decisions and turn strategy into positive outcomes;
- develop behaviours and techniques to chair meetings, discussions and presentations effectively and efficiently to achieve the desired outcomes;
- enhance skills as a coach and mentor for improved performance management – reviews, setting goals, measuring outcomes and two-way feedback;
- enhance skills in recruitment, interviewing and onboarding new team members successfully;
- develop greater depth of critical thinking mindset to think and act more logically and systematically to be innovative, make decisions and solve problems;
- create a culture of continuous improvement and learning to increase employee performance and retention;
- understand what drives and motivates individuals and groups; leverage their behaviours and capabilities to inspire their best performance.
By aligning corporate objectives with employee goals, creating a purpose, setting objectives, measuring and managing performance, organizations accelerate their growth to the next level when they build capabilities, knowledge and engagement.